- Added BrandPulse updates ( including whitelisting of domains).
- Added ongoing notifications for mark record label variations
- Added clarifiaction when registereing a trademark holder account, added a timer bar for the account activation time-out.
- Fixed: Do not show "pending payments" in the order box when credit card payment has failed.
- Added external messages for automated mark record status changes (INCORRECT->INVALID and VERIFIED->EXPIRED).
- Added Holder (with prepay) promo reduction for first brandpulse registrations.
- Added Brandpulse service for Trademark Holder (prepay model).
- Added extended contract change functionality for Trademark Agents.
- Added Receipt of NORN and ongoing notifications by holder functionality for Trademark Agents
- Added Brandpulse service for agents.
- FIX: Billing for renewed mark records;
- Added IDNA 2008 functionality for label generation.
- Added mark name to mark transfer e-mail;
- FIX: SMD created for not qualified mark records.
- Added "deactivated" status for mark records.
- Added promotion period functionality;
- Added grace period for Trademark expiration.
- Chaned expiration poll message text;.
- Changed the order flow of mark records, added banner when open orders present and redirect to 'review order' on mark submit;
- Added extended e-mail validation for holder e-mail address;
- Support: added links to how-to video tutorials for main TMCH functons.
- Added option to submit mixed script mark records.
- FIX: NORNs not sent anymore for invalid mark record;
- Added option to transfer mark records with no POU;
- Added URL to FAQ information to information messages when send via e-mail;
- Added option to initiate transfer of mark records via API.
- API FIX: Updating mark name for mark record without label;
- FIX: Watermark level e-mail and poll message.
- Added a timestamp for validator comments;
- Added the same pop-up for detailed description of goods and services when incorrect mark records are edited;
- FIX: Regenerate SMD file after adding label
- Added: Account Termination option. If all mark records are invalid or no more mark records are linked to the account, a new option to delete the account will be visible in “my account”.
- Add a column “order date” to csv export “order list”;
- When editing an incorrect mark record the editable fields are color coded according to 'last validation'. Red background field for incorrect fields, green background field for correct fields;
- Add option to edit the holder email address in the mark record for agent accounts;
- New functionality: Add environment in the subject mail.
- FIX: Poll message 105 is sent out based on wrong trigger;
- Daily export: add registration number (for registered trademarks) as a column to the CSV;
- FIX: POU status flow changed;
- FIX: Create Treaty Or Statute Mark with multiple protection rulings has the protection ruling overwritten with the default 'NA';
- Allow for additional e-mail addresses to receive all types of notifications (http://www.trademark-clearinghouse.com/help/faq/set-additional-email-not...).
- Add support button on mark overview page;
- FIX: Title for services tab set to "services overview";
- FIX: Court Cases: language defaults to "Afrikaans" when submitting a court case;
- Change position of "EDIT" button for incorrect marks to make it enhance visibility;
- Home page: new button “Mark Overview”;
- Daily export: add jurisdiction (for registered trademarks) as a column to CSV;
- API: Remove inconsistencies in <info> responses (XSD change);
- FIX: Not possible to add document to udrp/court case and change case content in the same command;
- Automated e-mail updated;
- FIX:abuse label status changes to NEW when paid by credit card;
- API2 FIX: Don't remove existing POUstatus on mark update;
- API2 FIX: handling of an update of an existing case;
- OT&E: Added support for differnt scripts on OT&E (see FAQ issue);
- OT&E: remove inconsistencies in <info> responses;
- Ongoing notifications added;
- Sunrise and Claims Notifications will now be sent out via 2 different e-mails, not aggregated in 1 e-mail;
- FIX: Order with a Mark Renewal can now be reset;
- When e-mail address of a TMCH is changed, a notification e-mail will now be sent to the new e-mail address;
- When Mark Records are entered with a mark name that has leading or trailing white spaces, an error message will inform the user of this;
- FIX: The Mark Handle is now added to the poll message (and e-mail) regarding Mark Record transfer;
- FIX: disallow <contact> block in input;
- FIX: OT&E API add case & document: save real content to file (O Byte issue);
- FIX: UDRP providers with braces in their name are now accepted via API.
Release 28/02/2014 (Customer Support Interface Only)
- Allow attachments for tickets (downtime from 13h45 to 15h15 UTC time planned)
- New account type, Agent with $5000 pre-pay.
- Renewal of mark records now possible (via API v2 and Web Interface);
- New export functions in My Account;
- Specific error messages for wrong jurisdiction in API v2.
- FIX: SMD zip file download issue.
- Allow XML comments in API commands;
- FIX: Label creation issue "Mark ids do not match!".
- Allow contract information editing.
- FIX: Allow label generation for FULLWIDTH HYPHEN-MINUS;
- FIX: Allow Inherited script class for label generation;
- FIX: NICE Class for Canadian Mark Records.
- FIX: Make sure the basket never contains more than 10 items in total, including Abused Domain Name Labels/Cases;
- FIX: Ensure that Data Exports are opened in UTF-8 mode;
- FIX: Eliminate limitations on XML parser that limits big XML docs from being parsed [API];
- FIX: Ensure a-labels are always converted to the correct lower case equivalent [API].
- Allow for Mark Record Transfers between accounts.
- Detailed description of goods and services for court validated and marks protected by statute or treaty, character limit set to 100000 characters;
- Add a header in mark tab when waiting for Ogone confirmation for payment of new mark records;
- Adding labels for marks in status "new" or "verified" functionality added;
- White spaces removed from SMD files.
- Performance enhancements for Domains & Services tab;
- Display status in List of submissions in readable format;
- FIX: When correcting a Court Validated Mark Record re-uploading a valid court order is not necessary;
- Add a pop up after the protection duration is changed in order to inform the user that "Update Duration" must be clicked to submit the changes;
- Address of CHIP SA is changed in the generated invoices.
- Fix: Maximum abused domain name labels counter;
- Fix: Correction of abuse domain name labels;
- Fix: Visualization of pricing details for abuse domain name labels in "List of submissions".
- API v2 deployed on Production.
- API v2 deployed on OT&E.
- Detailed description of goods and services for Registered Trademarks, character limit set to 100000 characters;
- Fix: Maximum size of Mark Record fields changed in order to allow non-latin characters;
- Fix: Pricing for Abused Domain Name Labels, price per case is now separated from the duration of the Mark Record protection.
- Fix: Uploading a file, where file name or file path longer than 255 characters.
- Add possibility to register "Abused Domain Name Labels" to verified Mark Records via the web interface (on Production and OT&E).
- Toggling of "Sunrise Services" and "Claims Services" is now possible via the web interface via the Domains & Services tab;
- Proof of use status column has been added to the Mark tab in order to visualize the Proof Of Use status without having to go into the mark record;
- The external comment added by the validator has now been added to the export "Mark list" data export;
- A new watermark Poll message has been added that will warn users when their pre-payment amount has gone below $ 5000;
- Fix: invisible document status when "Invalid";
- Fix: adding of labels when more or other than the first 100 labels are wanted.
OT&E Release 13/09/2013
- Production Release of 30/08/2013 now deployed in the OT&E environment.
- Data Export of Mark information and order information is now possible from via the "My Account" webpage;
- Matching rules for automatic label generation will now convert "." into "-";
- Re-correction date field added to mark information;
- Automated mails regarding "watermark" are now sent out the same day the watermark is reached, instead of on fixed intervals;
- Improved paging, issue which caused marks to be inaccessible if more than 300 marks were linked to the account fixed;
- Fixed issues with proof of use status.
- Fixed search and filter in Mark Overview tab, mark records with no labels attached can also be searched and filtered;
- Implemented automated mails regarding mark record status changes, every Wednesday an e-mail will be sent out to Holder accounts (application user) listing all status changes to mark records.